Scott Aerator’s newest fountain is the Amherst, featuring a 1hp motor to bring the jaw-dropping beauty of the industry’s only true 3 tiered pattern to a smaller pond! The Amherst decorative water fountain adds beauty to your water feature while contributing to a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The classic, stately pattern of the Amherst Fountain provides a very distinct separation of all three tiers, capped by an impressive column reaching heights of over 35 feet. The 75 gallon-per-minute flow rate creates a pleasing ripple effect across the water’s surface as well as adding aeration to improve water quality.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Amherst Fountain utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Amherst decorative water fountain is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with either LED warm white or color changing lights which can be ordered with the fountain or easily added after purchase.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 115-volt, 1-hp, 11.5 amp, 1,094 watt, oil-free motor. Also available in 230-volt model (8.2 amps and 1,210 watts).
- 75 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 35 feet high.
- Side jets’ angled spray pattern is 40 feet in diameter.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added now or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 25-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 34-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.