Scott Aerator Co. 1/2hp, 115v Surface Boilermaker Aerator
$1,399.00 – $1,627.00
Scott Aerator Co. Surface Boilermaker Aerator is a high volume floating/surface aerator designed for maximum oxygen transfer and water flow. If your primary consideration is your pond’s health, the Boilermaker high oxygen transfer rates and large volume of water circulation is the best choice to make. The low profile design of the Boilermaker creates a high volume white boil effect of highly aerated water while producing a minimal display pattern.
The Boilermaker is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. No oil to change, no maintenance required, and no control box needed. The Boilermaker comes standard with 70-150 feet of heavy-duty 12 gauge submersible power cord, greater cord lengths, horsepower, and voltage are available. Give us a call if you need assistance designing the perfect solution to your pond or lake. (833) 779-2837
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time consuming and costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
Enjoy your aerator even more and add Scott Light Sets.
To see resource information for the following, click Aerator Comparison
- Maximum Cable Run in Feet From Breaker
- Cord Specifications for HZ, Watts, Amps, RPMs
- Motor Rating for pond size, minimum water depth, Gallons per minute, Spray dimensions
.5 HP 115 Volt Model 14030, 14031
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor.( 230 Volt available)
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Highly aerated, low-profile spray.
- Electric cable provided is 70-150 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 32-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Great for all pond sizes.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.0 amps, 680 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Easy installation.
- Kasco Marine J Series 3/4HP Decorative Fountain with 5 Patterns (120 volt)
- $1,609.00 – $2,348.00
- Select options