Scott Aerator Co. Surface Boilermaker Aerator is a high volume floating/surface aerator designed for maximum oxygen transfer and water flow. If your primary consideration is your pond’s health, the Boilermaker high oxygen transfer rates and large volume of water circulation is the best choice to make. The low profile design of the Boilermaker creates a high volume white boil effect of highly aerated water while producing a minimal display pattern.
The Boilermaker is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. No oil to change, no maintenance required, and no control box needed. Available in 1hp, 1 1/2 hp, and Solar version too! The Boilermaker comes standard with 70 feet of heavy-duty 12 gauge submersible power cord, greater lengths are available.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time consuming and costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
Enjoy your aerator even more and add Scott Light Sets.
To see resource information for the following, click Aerator Comparison
- Maximum Cable Run in Feet From Breaker
- Cord Specifications for HZ, Watts, Amps, RPMs
- Motor Rating for pond size, minimum water depth, Gallons per minute, Spray dimensions
- 32”- 38″ Minimum Pond Depth Required
- 115 or 230 Volt Oil Free Motor. .5 – 1.5 hp
- Turns 400-600 Gallons of Water per Minute
- High Aeration with Low Profile Spray, and even Salt Water approved.
- Electric Cable Provided is 70-250 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible, with plug
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In a variety of lengths, gauges
- Two- 20lb-50lb Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required,
- Easy Installation
- 115 Volt Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10.0 Amps, 680 Watts
- 230 Volt Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10.5 Amps, 1780 Watts
- 5 Year Motor Warranty