Keeton Industries Solaer® Subsurface Aeration System w/ Battery Backup
$6,345.00 – $13,725.00
The Keeton Industries Solaer® series of solar powered lake bed aeration systems are the ideal choice for remote ponds and lakes where power is not available or solar is preferred.
The patented Solear® solar aeration systems come complete with a high efficiency solar panel, charge controller, battery back-up for running during nighttime hours, EcoFlow™ energy efficient compressor, high volume cooling fans, programmable digital timer and an adjustable aluminum manifold housed in an attractive, sound deadening cabinet.
Solaer’s powerful EcoFlow™ compressor delivers a strong payload of compressed air to our self-cleaning, never-clog Duraplate™ diffusers that keep your pond or lake clean and healthy throughout every season.
Features & Benefits:
- Aerates Ponds Up To 1 Acre
- Average 20 Hours Of Run Time Day And Night
- Durable, Sound-Deadening Cabinet (20”W x 24”L x 27” T)
- Cabinet Includes, 1” ASTM Certified Acoustical Foam
- EcoFlow™ 24V Compressor
- Programmable Digital Timer
- Robust 24V High Efficiency Solar Panel Designed For Harsh Environments
- 37 CFM Cooling Fan
- Two Valve, Brushed Aluminum, Adjustable Manifold
- Rugged, Long-Life Batteries
- Install in full sunlight away from shade.
- Customer to furnish a single 2.5″ sch 40 steel pipe 8-10 feet length for mounting solar panels and 2 backs of Quikrete.