Savio’s UVinex Systems provides unmatched water clarity for your pond. Clarifiers provide a safe, chemical free answer for eliminating green algae water. By adding a UVinex system to your Savio SkimmerFilter you’ll increase the total filtration of your system. Comes fully assembled and ready to add to the mounts already in your Savio SimmmerFilter. Adding to SkimmerFilter costs less than buying a separate standalone component and it is easier to maintain. Includes Transformer 4.25″L x 2.5″ W x 1.25″ H.
No plumbing knowledge required. Place in twist and lock mounts already in your SkimmerFilter and plug transformer into 110 outlet.
- A natural way to control all types of unwanted algae.
- When properly used UVinex systems assist in the control of parasites and bacteria. Making your pond safer for children, pets, fish, native animals and birds.
- Durable coated bulb
- No quartz sleeves to break
- Easy plug ‘n play installation
- 12′ power cord
For green algae water clarification, pump needs to flow the total volume of pond water past the UV system for no less than every two hours. In a full size Skimmerfilter, two UVs may be installed for increased water clarification. UV bulbs should replace every year. Bulb should be removed for the winter months if temperatures drop below 40 degrees.
18 Watt Uvinex for Savio Compact SkimmerFilter
- Minumin 33% of total volume of pond water per hour (gph) Maximum Pump Flow Rate 2000 Gallons per Hour (GPH)
- For ponds up to 2500 gallons
26 Watt Uvinex for Full Size Savio SkimmerFilters
- Minumin 33% of total volume of pond water per hour (gph) Maximum 2500 Gallons per Hour (GPH)
- Use one unit with up to 2400 gallon pond. Use two units with up to 4800 gallons; flow rate max 5000-gph
50 Watt Uvinex for Full Size Savio SkimmerFilters
- Minumin 33% of total volume of pond water per hour (gph) Maximum 4750 Gallons per Hour (GPH)
- Use one unit with up to 4500 gallon pond; flow rate 4750-gph. Use two units with up to 900 gallon pond; flow rate max 9500-gph