Scott Aerator The Gusher Outdoor Fountain - 13513-13517
The “Gusher” creates an exciting, geyser type vertical column of water in a highly visible, wind-resistant dense pattern. The frothy and highly aerated cascading stream produced by the “Gusher” is aesthetically pleasing and assists in maintaining water clarity. By adding oxygen to your water, the “Gusher” promotes a healthy aquatic environment while facilitating the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the “Gusher” provides beauty to your environment while simultaneously assisting to prevent mosquito breeding. The rugged design and stainless steel construction of this water feature insures that the “Gusher” will provide years of enjoyment, both in fresh and salt water applications.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Gusher utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Gusher is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
The Gusher is approved for use in fresh or salt water.
This unit comes with 70 feet of 12-gauge, submersible cable. Greater cord lengths are also available.
Specifications .5HP Model
- 115 Volt .5 HP Oil Free Motor (230 volt available)
- 50 Gallons of Water Per Minute
- Center Stream is 15 Feet High, flare out to 6" wide at the top
- Electric Cable Provided is 70 Feet in Length, 12 Gauge Submersible
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits Can Be Added Later Not Included
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 42” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 30 Volt version also available
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
Specifications 1.5 HP Volt Model
- 230-volt, 1½ HP, oil-free motor.
- 90 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is up to 30 feet high.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added later.
- Approved for salt water use.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks (not included) required for anchoring.
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 42” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.