OASE AquaMax ECO Premium 12 Volt Pump 57498
The AquaMax 1600/12V filter and watercourse pump is the first pump on the market to use OASE ECO-technology for unparalleled energy savings up to 40%. 12VDC operation allows for use in solar installations, the included safety transformer can be used for connection to main power. In most applications, filter pumps run 24 hours a day circulating water through the filtration system, thus making them an integral part of any pond system. With the AquaMax pump series, OASE has created one of the most reliable and energy-efficient pond products on the market. All AquaMax pumps are solids-handling (up to 3/8 in.), feature thermal protection technology and a second intake for connection to an in-pond skimmer or AquaMax Satellite Filter, and come with a host of accessories for a wide variety of installation options.
- Max. Flow Rate: 1600 gph
- Max. Head Height: 10.5 ft.
- Outlet Connection: 2 in. (threaded)
- Intake Connection: 1 1/2 in. (threaded)
- Secondary Intake Connection: 2 in. (threaded)
- Tubing Connection: 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in.
- Power Cable Length: 6 ft. (primary), 16 ft. (secondary)
- Power Consumption: 55 watts
- Power Requirement: 110V / 60Hz
- Regulatory Listing (Transformer): CSA (Canada, US)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 11 x 9
- Weight 16 Lbs
- Limited Warranty: 3 years