Oase BioSmart 5000/10000 Filter with Oxygen Injector 56929-56930
The OASE BioSmart Pond Filters are designed to eliminate cloudy, dirty pond water and algae growth by converting ammonia, produced by pond fish waste, dead plants, etc., into nitrite and then into relatively harmless nitrate using a natural process. This pond filter is designed to be used outside of the water garden and cannot be pressurized. The BioSmart 5000 pond filter comes with a temperature indicator and a pollution indicator to indicate bacteria activity and show when maintenance is necessary. The integrated cleaning system allows the pond filter pads to be maintained without removing them from the pond filter.
- Oxygen enrichment of water via built-in verduri-driven air injector
- Special filter foams, red and blue for highly effective elimination of toxic ammonia and green for elimination of toxic nitrites.
- Convenient filter foam cleaning via built-in mechanism. No need to remove filter pad from filter to clean.
- Sludge removal using integrated slide valve to open the side drain.
- Mechanical / Biological flow-through design
- Recommended to be used with Vitronic 18 UVC and AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Pump
- Built-in cleaning system for easy maintenance
- Adapters (1"-1 1/2") tubing and 3" discharge adapter included for use with OASE AquaOxy 450 Air Pump for enhanced biological filtration
- Tubing adapters & clamps included
- Three year warranty
|Item||Description||Flow Rate||Outlet||Inlet||Blue Pads||Red Pads||Green Pads||Dimensions||Wt|
|56929||5000||2700 gph||2 1/2"||1 1/2" threaded (x2)||2||2||1||22"Wx16"Lx16"H||30|
|56930||10000||3600 gph||2 1/2"||1 1/2" threaded (x2)||4||4||1||22"Wx30"Lx16"H||68|