Scott Aerator North Star Aerating Fountain
Scott Aerator North Star Aerator combines a beautiful fountain with a powerful water aerator. Aerating your pond will help to control algae growth and in promoting a healthy aquatic environment.
Scott Aerator North Star Aerating Fountain moves an 600 gallons of water per minute, creating a strong surface current to help eliminate algae and debris. Perfect for commercial, residential, and municipal applications.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time consuming and costly winterizing products and procedures. Leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
Enjoy your even more with optional Scott Light Sets.
To see resource information for the following, click Aerator Comparison
- Maximum Cable Run in Feet From Breaker
- Cord Specifications for HZ, Watts, Amps, RPMs
- Motor Rating for pond size, minimum water depth, Gallons per minute, Spray dimensions
- 230 Volt 1½ HP Oil Free Motor
- 600 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Spray Pattern Measures 12 Feet High, 18 Feet Wide
- Electric Cable Provided is 100 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits (not included) Can Be Added for additional charge
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 50lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 36” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Pond Size Should Be 1/8 Acre or Larger
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10.6 Amps, 1780 Watts
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
NIGHT GLO LED RESIDENTIAL FOUNTAIN LIGHTS (Optional)
Our residential LED lighting offers a stunning nighttime fountain display at a great price. The transformer, is a non-submersible unit engineered with a durable all weather housing. with a built in photo eye that automatically turns the lights on at dusk, and a timer than runs for 4, 6, or 8 hours before turning the lights off. These 2, 3 and 4 light sets install in minutes to your new or existing fountain and feature stainless-steel fixtures and brackets. Long-lasting, energy efficient and simple to use, these LED lights will create a stunning focal point to your outdoor landscape.
2, 3 or 4 light sets include:
- -Stainless steel lights and arm brackets
- -Bolts, Nuts, Washers and Lock Nuts
- -Power cables
- -All-weather transformer
- -Durable exterior grade power supply
- -12 Volt Lights and Stainless Steel Arms
- -WEATHERPROOF TRANSFORMER POWER SUPPLY CORD
- -9 Watts Per Fixture
- -1230 Lumens
- -2800K Warm White
Transformer is fully weatherproof, but must remain on shore and can be simply hung on a screw a xed to a vertical post or exterior wall at the power outlet.
LED Commercial Grade Two or Four Light Set (Optional)
Choose from two- or four-light kits that install in minutes to your new or existing fountain. These commercial grade, long-lasting, energy-efficient, simple-to-use LEDs add a beautiful nighttime lighted fountain so you can enjoy your pondscape all day and night.
Lights are 10 watts per fixture. Set operates on standard 110-volt power and includes:
- Stainless steel arm brackets
- Power cables
- Submersible transformer
- Durable, exterior-grade power supply
- Colored lenses (optional)
- 365 lumens