Scott Aerator Aquasweep w/Oscillator Combo 1600
Combo Kit Includes Both Aquasweep and Oscillator Unit! CALL for custom Cord Lengths. 50FT Cord Standard.
Dramatically improve water quality while safely removing sediment buildup: Move the muck!
The Dock Mount Aquasweep can keep your waterfront, dock area or canal clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, while also forcefully blasting muck, silt, and decaying leaves off the bottom. High-velocity water propulsion pushes bottom debris 50 feet or more, away from your swimming area and boat lift.
The Dock Mount Aquasweep can keep your waterfront, dock area or canal clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, while also forcefully blasting muck, silt, and decaying leaves off the bottom. High-velocity water propulsion pushes bottom debris 50 feet or more, away from your swimming area and boat lift.Designed for both fresh and salt water, the Aquasweep fully adjusts in any direction, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck and floating surface algae. The Aquasweep comes complete with a stainless steel mounting plate designed for many different dock styles, or a dock post mounting bracket designed to attach to a pole or post, along with a stainless steel yoke assembly that reaches a depth of 7 feet.
We also now offer a dock post mounting bracket, which works great for mounting on poles, posts and pilings.
The Aquasweep is manufactured utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug. Runs on standard 110-volt power, so no special wiring or electrician is needed. The Aquasweep’s 3450 rpm of power comes from an American-made, fully submersible Franklin electric motor, available in both 110- and 230-volt styles. The Aquasweep, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator, carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
Don’t be fooled by imitators! Compare with other products and see why the Aquasweep far surpasses anything else on the market in both performance and quality. Here are some of the differences:
- The Aquasweep is oil-free. The competition's thruster requires oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow for disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Aquasweep is engineered for all water temperatures.
- The Aquasweep runs at 3450 rpms and has a 48 lb. thrust rating. The other guys, even utilizing the 1-hp motor, runs at under 2000 rpms. This amounts to the Aquasweep moving 400 gallons per minute compared to their 180 gallons per minute.
- The Aquasweep is designed to control where debris goes, theirs scatters debris in every direction, much like an outboard motor.
- The water intake shield on the Aquasweep keeps debris out, and the automatic thermal overload shut down prevents motor damage in case water flow is restricted.
- The Aquasweep, including its motor, is manufactured with American-made stainless steel. The other units out there utilize galvanized metal and aluminum.
- The Aquasweep comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. The others offer a 2-year, limited warranty.
- The Aquasweep has been proven to blast muck and silt for more than 20 years. All of the imitations have been on the market for just 5 years.
We proudly manufacture the Aquasweep in the USA. To us, it's not just another SKU on a long list, but one that we know well and expertly support.
The Aquasweep is designed for use in fresh or salt water.
Our fully programmable Oscillator makes moving muck even easier. We pre-program the Oscillator to rotate the Aquasweep in 20-degree increments every 20 minutes. You set it for any radius you wish. Then plug it in and forget about it! The oscillator attachment can be purchased now or added later to an installed Aquasweep.