Scott Aerator North Star 1.5 HP Aerator 230 Volts - 14026
The stately appearance of the “North Star” Aerator combines a visually appealing water feature with a powerful, vibrant water aerator, which will assist in controlling algae growth and in promoting a healthy aquatic environment.
The dynamic action of the “North Star” moves an impressive 600 gallons of water per minute, creating a strong surface current to help eliminate algae and debris. Perfect for commercial, residential, and municipal applications.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time consuming and costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you're good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
- 230 Volt 1½ HP Oil Free Motor
- 600 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Spray Pattern Measures 12 Feet High, 18 Feet Wide
- Electric Cable Provided is 100 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits (not included) Can Be Added for additional charge
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 50lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 36” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Pond Size Should Be 1/8 Acre or Larger
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10.6 Amps, 1780 Watts
- 5 Year Motor Warranty