The heavy duty, rocking-piston replacement air compressor for Scott Aerator sub-surface aerator systems are designed for the demanding job of 24-hour operation in a sub-surface diffused aeration system. This is the same compressor that Scott uses in all of their Bubble Pro sub-surface aerators, but will also work great with other systems, too. The oil-free motor design safely aerates ponds with no electricity in the water.
- Available in 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4HP sizes in either 115 volt or 230 volt.
- Use a 1/4hp compressor for a single diffuser/bubbler system
- Use a 1/2hp compressor for 1-2 diffuser/bubbler system.
- Use a 3/4hp compressor for 2-4 diffuser/bubbler system.
- 230 volt compressors typically have a longer useful life AND are cheaper to operate in terms of electrical cost.
- Oil-free operation.
- Lightweight, die-cast aluminum components.
- Hard-coated cylinder for wear resistance.
- Permanently lubricated bearings and easily replaceable piston seal.
- 1/4hp unit pulls 1.7 amps for the 115 volt, 0.9 amps for the 230 volt & 2 CFM at 10 feet of water depth.
- 1/2hp unit pulls 3.6 amps for the 115 volt, 1.8 amps for the 230 volt & 4.4 CFM at 10 feet of water depth.
- 3/4hp unit pulls 4.5 amps for the 115 volt, 2.3 amps for the 230 volt & 8 CFM at 10 feet of water depth.
Rocking Piston Compressor Specs & Assembly