Return & Refunds
Midwestponds.com will assist you for returns of most products purchased from us. Simply contact us at email@example.com during normal business hours (M-F, 9AM-4PM CST), and a customer service representative will assist you. Or you can call us at (833) 779-2837 and we will be happy to assist you with your return or exchange process.
midwestponds.com will only accept authorized returns. A RMA number must be obtained from our customer service department, and be clearly marked on the outer box being returned.
Please give us a call and allow us to assist you if you have any issues or defects with any product you have purchased from us (833) 779-2837.
- midwestponds.com will process the product warranty on behalf of you our customer. We will contact the manufacturer and make arrangements to resolve your warranty issue.
- All units warrantied are required to be returned to midwestponds.com at the above return shipping address with the RMA number clearly written on the outside of the box.
- The cost of return shipping via UPS or FedEx Ground plus all packaging required is the responsibility of the Buyer.
- All warranties are limited to our choice of replacement or refund of the cost of that particular product, and excludes any consequential expenses that may have occurred as a result of the defective product.
- Defective items are subject to inspection. Customers will be charged for replacement pumps if the original pump is not unwarrantable, such as power cords that have been altered, improper usage or other damages.
- Customers will be charged if the defective pumps are not returned to midwestponds.com at the above address within 20 days of replacement.
- If the item returned is defective and under warranty we will send a replacement at no charge or issue a credit. Items that are not defective will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- All products are under warranty from original purchase date only and do not renew with replacements
New, Unused Products
- MidwestPonds.com will accept new, unused products within 30 days of date of purchase. Please ship, at Buyer’s expense, the item back with the original packaging enclosed within a separate box to minimize package damage. If the unit has been used in any way or the product been rendered unsaleable as a “new and unused” unit in any manner midwestponds.com will charge a commensurate restocking fee proportional to the salability of the unit.
- Products purchased that received a free shipping credit upon purchase, will have the shipping amount deducted from the refund.
- All returned products are subject to inspection prior to any credit given. All products other than pumps returned as new, but have been in service will be considered used and “Used Products” terms and restocking fees will apply. Restocking fee determinations are at the sole discretion of midwestponds.com.
- Freight costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the customer. Original freight costs are non-refundable.
- MidwestPonds.com may accept used products within 30 days of date of purchase at our sole discretion, unless item is noted below.
- Returned products are subject to inspection. Products returned as used must be fully assembled, clean, and be in good working order. Products must be returned with all components.
- Used items that are returned and are not fully assembled, clean, and be in good working order, and including all parts may be subject to up to an additional restocking fee.
- Consumables (water treatments, fish food, UV bulbs, etc), excess bulk items (liner, underlay, tubing, filter media, etc), and special order items may not be returned.
- The minimum restocking fee for used items shall be 50% and may be more depending on the condition of the item.
All Returns should be mailed to:
5167 North Shoreland Avenue
Whitefish Bay WI 53217
All Returns Policies are subject to change without notice.