Unit Condition: Used and Good Condition, Damaged Box
Sales final on discounted equipment.
Many pond builders have found that adding a bottom drain helps keep a pond cleaner. Fish waste and other muck that accumulates on a pond bottom can be easily removed by a bottom drain. Ponds that are over 2′ deep can become stagnant without a bottom drain.
- Heavy duty, roto-molded design offers superior strength
- Welded FPT threaded inlet eliminates the need for rubber coupling
- Threaded center stand pipe securely attaches dome lid to base
- Sixteen stainless screws securely attach liner ring to base with water tight seal
- For use with 4″ schedule 40 PVC fittings and pipe, use 4″ male adapter (MA40) to connect to 4″ pipe, use reducing male adapter (RMA4030) to connect to 3″ pipe
- EBD4A incorporates an air diffuser into the dome lid – incoming air is delivered up through the center stand pipe allowing air tubing to be installed under liner
- EBD4A tubing adapter is 1/2″, recommended air flow through diffuser is .5 – 1.5 cfm
BDK Bottom Drain Kit Instructions
Bottom Drain Instructions
3" Bottom Drain Instructions
4" Bottom Drain with Air Diffuser Instructions